If you are experiencing tooth damage or loss, getting a new smile may be on your radar. If so, you must consider choosing the right dentist in San Francisco, CA that can help you make the best decision on dental procedures that are right for you. Dental implants are a great way to get a new smile, but there are a few things to consider before making such a great investment.
What To Look For
When searching for the right dental professional to place your single or full mouth dental implants, keep a few things in mind, such as:
- Making sure the dentist has the education, experience, and expertise to offer the best dental implant options for you
- Advanced technology resources to make sure the procedure is convenient, safe, and minimized any discomfort or pain that may be associated with the implantation
- A great, cohesive team that understands the importance of educating the patient on what to do before, during, and after dental surgery, and how to maintain your new investment
- A strong understanding of the importance of implant aesthetics and function, and the best materials and resources to make in-office implants and modern technology to plan and execute customized treatment procedures
- A caring and tailored environment that has the capacity to take a holistic approach to care, specifically for your needs
For most dental implantations, a dental grade screw will be used and placed into your gum and bone tissue, followed by the dental crown. The dentist should make sure your oral health is in the best shape to receive the implants so that they thrive and last. This may include being referred to a dental specialist to ensure your jaw and gum tissue are strong and ready to be used as a foundation for dental implants.
Dental implants can be a great option to getting a new smile. Choosing the right dental professional to help you along this journey is very important. Be sure to use these few simple tips when choosing one today!
Are You Considering Dental Implants?
Get started on a path to a brand-new smile by calling our doctor, Dr. Mohamed Ali, in our office by our office by San Francisco, CA to schedule your consultation today!